Friday, February 15, 2008

Glasses

This just cracks me up so I had to share it with all of you. Olivia loves glasses and since I won't let her play with mine she's opted for her Potato Heads pair. She asks me to help her put them on almost every day and once I've got them squished on to her chubby little face, she has to look at herself in the mirror for like a good five minutes, while saying "Cute!" She really makes me laugh and Myles and I have so much fun with her. What an amazing little lady!

3 comments:

matt, camee, tyty, kaylee and jayce said...

she is so adorable!! and i'm so glad you posted on my bog because i lost all my friends addresses while trying to change the background on my blog....but now i'm slowly getting everyones back--hooray!! Olivia is such a doll!!! I abolutely love her round little face!!!! just like ty's---i love it!! how are you guys?? hope all is well.....

matt, camee, tyty, kaylee and jayce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ArmstrongShiz said...

She is so cute and silly.