Friday, March 26, 2010

Puff Balls

This post is mostly for my mom since she was curious how my latest project turned out. I've been having a little bit of a crafting bug so my good friend Chrissy invited me over one night to make these cute puff balls out of tissue paper that she had seen in a Martha Stewart magazine. The whole process was super easy, like it honestly took about 3 minutes to do one, and I think they look so stinken cute above Sophia's crib, plus it gives her some silly things to look at during naps and night time. Hooray for simple crafts!!





5 comments:

Beth said...

So stinkin' cute!

Robin and Stephenie said...

oh my heck how cute!

DaveBurdon53 said...

Myles!

It's been a long time - this is the former Elder Burdon - drop me an email at dave@daveburdon.com and let me know what you are up to.

Take care,

Dave.

Delibette said...

Thanks Chrissy, and thanks Laura to teach me how to make them. Sophia's puff balls looks way more pretty than Kylee's puff balls. I guess you are way better doing stuff like this than me. I want to try it again.

Blog_Commenting_Service said...

Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.
stamped concrete patios