Thursday, March 25, 2010

Utah - A trip to regain some sanity

Every now and then I really need something to look forward to, especially in the bleak winters of Seattle, so at the end of February I was able to escape for a few days and it was completely rejuvenating. Myles was sweet enough to keep the kids with him and do it all on his own for a few days; well he actually had a lot of help from his family and I need to send out a special thanks to them for taking such good care of my babies. Uncle Cole even woke up with the girls at the crack of dawn and changed his first diaper, we were so proud!
My old roommate and great friend Clarissa and her husband Marcus were sweet enough to let me crash with them. They really went above and beyond to make sure that I had a great time and I did. My brother Dave is in a play in Orem right now which opened the weekend I came so my parents and my sister Eryn were also able to come down for the weekend which I loved. I miss my family a ton, so I was super excited to be able to see them.
All in all the trip was a blast, I missed my wonderful husband and sweet little girls, but it was just what I needed and helped me when I came home to be a better wife and mama.

Clarissa and I went on a tour of BYU and it was a blast and very informative.





My ghetto little apartment in Provo where Clarissa and I were first roomies.


The apartment Myles lived in when we met and fell madly in love.

My second apt. in Provo and it was sweet!


So Delicious! If you are ever in Salt Lake, go there...yummy!





After Dave's show which was hillarious, who knew "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" would make such a great musical.

Clarissa and Marcus made us the best Belgium waffles ever! They are so sweet!

Dad whippin up some world famous hash browns...he's a pro!



No comments: